New Company Registrations
(including name reservation) – ONLY R675
Our easy process enables clients from anywhere to register a South African private company.
How it works
- Download and complete our Company Information Form
- Upon receipt of your completed form we will prepare a Special Power of Attorney (“SPA”) for signature.
- As soon as we receive your signed SPA, identity documents and proof of payment, your company names will be submitted for reservation. The first available name will be reserved by the CIPC.
- We prepare and submit the documents to the CIPC.
The registration process should usually take approximately 7-14 working days after submission. However, this would depend on the CIPC and their turnaround at the time.
Upon registration we send you all the required Registration Documents:
- Company Registration Certificate (CoR14.3)
- Notices of Incorporation (CoR14.1 and CoR14.1A))
- Standard Memorandum of Incorporation (CoR15.1A)
- Meeting Minutes
- Share Certificates